- Your personal data is collected, maintained, processed and/or shared for business reasons only (which are explained further on this page) – with the only exception being if we our asked to do so by law enforcement and legal authorities.
- We are completely transparent about how your data is collected and processed.
- All your personal data is kept up to date at all times and reflects your current preferences. Furthermore, your private data is stored securely, as we take the necessary measures to ensure that it is not misused in any way, shape or form.
- While striving to stay compliant with Data Protection laws, for your knowledge, we are the “data controller” here: we determine for what purposes and in what manner your personal data is processed.
This policy also explains how specific areas of the website affect your privacy, how we process, store, and manage all personal information that’s collected, and how your rights are adhered to under DPA and GDPR guidelines.
It also explains how cookies are used and/or stored on your device, advertising, download of documents or commercial sponsorships from any third parties.
By submitting any personal information via our website, or availing any of our products/services, you agree to the policy in its entirety. And by doing so, you are fully agreeing to the practices outlined in this policy.
Infographics Designers is a private limited company registered in _________, bearing company number ____________, with registered address _________________________________. We are also VAT-registered with VAT number: _____________.
DPA and GDPR
The website complies with the latest GDPR (general data protection regulation) guidelines as of May 2018, as well as DPA (data protection act of 1998) guidelines. We may update our policy, should the UK’s exit from the EU be finalised.
How Cookies are used
Cookies – what are they?
Cookies are small pieces of information saved on a user’s device, which are responsible for saving and storing information about how the user interacts with the website. Through cookies, the website server can tailor the experience to better suit user preferences.
If you do not wish to have cookies stores on your device for a more tailored website experience, please take the required steps or measures within your web browser in order to block cookies. Alternatively, you may also use the cookie control system to accept/deny cookies when you first visit our website.
Website User Tracking
The Infographics Designers website incorporates tracking software to monitor each visitor, in order to better understand how those users are using or may want to use the website. This software saves a cookie on users’ devices, so that website engagement and usage can be tracked and monitored. However, this software does not collect, store or save any private data on users.
Sponsored Links and Advertisements
The website may contain advertisements and sponsored links on certain pages, which are typically displayed through our designated advertising partners – who may have expansive privacy policies of their own in regards to the advertisements they display.
Infographics Designers cannot be held responsible for any damages and/or implications as a result of visiting other sites through external links on our website.
File Downloads from the Website
Any attachments you download from the website are done so solely at your own risk. Even though we take all necessary precautions to ensure that the downloadable files on our website are free of viruses and/or malware, we cannot guarantee them to be 100% safe due to the inherent nature of the internet. Please ensure that you’re using an anti-virus software with the latest virus definitions on your computer.
We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any files downloaded from our website directly or those downloaded from third party websites that are linked to us.
3rd Party Websites
Marketing Messages and Email Mailing List
Through our email mailing list, you can stay better informed on the latest products and services, or company news which may directly or indirectly be of interest to you. As a user, you are at liberty to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time from this automated online process.
Our marketing emails may contain links with tracking beacons in order to track your activity as a subscriber – which records a complete set of data such as geographic location, demographics, engagement metrics and other user data that’s already stored on our database.
Information we collect on you
Throughout your online visit, we may need to collect and process the following information:
- All information provided by you during communication such as the data fields you populate in the Contact form, as well as any direct correspondence via email or phone.
- Information that you enter while registering and signing up on our website.
- The personal user information that we keep in our records may include (without limitation):
- Job title/designation
- Business postal address
- Telephone number and email address
- Credit or debit card details
- IP address
How we store and process your Personal Information
From time to time, we or any of our 3rd party data collectors may collect, store and process your personal information to:
- Let you access the website and register online to avail additional benefits
- Offer content that’s specifically tailored to meet your needs
- Provide information on services or products you may be interested in
- Verify your personal identity in order to prevent online identity fraud, financial fraud or identify the likelihood of money laundering
- Carry out basic regulatory checks including credit reference checks
- Better market, advertise and promote our offerings
- Notify you of any changes to our ongoing services, including those regarding fees/charges
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis
- To contact you with information on products/services that you either requested or may be interested in (with your consent only)
- Disclose your personal data to select third parties so that they may contact you about products/services you may be interested in (with your consent only)
- Collect certain details about your website user profile to compile statistics or prepare reports, details of which will remain anonymous and cannot be used to directly identify you
Your Rights as a Website Visitor
- An update to inaccurate or out-of-date personal information
- Copies of all personal information we have stored, subject to a fee as per local law
You also have the right to request us not to process personal data for marketing purposes. Prior to collecting any personal data for marketing purposes where your information may be shared with third parties, we will formally ask for your permission, and if you deny, we will abide by your decision not to share your personal information with third parties.
Any information you provide us via email or the website contact form, including payment transactions, is stored on a secure server with the latest SSL encryption technology. Should you be required to use a password to login to the website in order to access certain privileges, please keep your password safe and confidential, and do not share it with anyone.