“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill. Has it ever occurred to you, that maybe your current job isn’t providing you with complete satisfaction or fulfilment? It might feel like every day drags on and you probably dread to start the next day.You might have ended up taking the job because the pay was good or probably it was time to move ahead in your career or simply you had no idea what to do in that moment. There can be an endless list of excuses and reasons to justify complaints. May be it is time you focused on yourself, concentrate on one thing at a time rather than worry about everything else.
It’s best to channelise your efforts and energy towards what you do best or what you are good at and stop imitating what the rest do in order to make their way up the hierarchy. This infographic design sheds light on basic but crucial points to focus on to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our infographic designers worked with these few points to highlight the importance factors leading to a healthy lifestyle. This infographic design visually suggests people to be:
1.Be happier:when you begin to put light on your strengths you automatically feel pleased and happy. This further boosts vitality and good mental health.
2.Experience less stress: when our minds seem relaxed and content, certain hormones are released into the body such as serotonin, endorphins and dopamine. They boost characteristics such as alertness, social intelligence, confidence and self-regulation within us, freeing us from any effects of stress and trauma.
- Feel healthier and have more energy: conducting a healthy lifestyle not only eliminates diseases but also stress or anxiety. Having a balanced diet, accompanied favourite physical pursuit can relatively reduce stress. Certain foods have a great impact on your mood and consuming a nutritional diet can increase your energy levels, giving you an overall experience of fulfilment and efficiency.
- Feel more satisfied with their lives: self-satisfaction leads to good problem solving due to high alertness, efficient work performance because of energised mental and physical condition and are strong against stress because of improved physical health.
- Be more confident: the underlying fact that when you feel good, you’ll look good and when you are admired and appreciated by the rest there is a sudden boost in your confidence. Focusing on strengths knowledge and strengths use gives growth to self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-confidence.
- Experience faster growth & development: focusing on your positive aspects not only allows self-endurance but also an understanding of complex situations. Challenging tasks can now be met with more competence and promptness due to self-monitoring and strengths building. Now new boundaries and intimidating problem solving can be met with a renewed personality.
- Be more creative and agile at work: to be able to concentrate, direct clear and focused paths of targeted assignments, possess a feel of authority on your work ethics, being flexible helps to adapt to changes, touch on more creative and proactive behaviours and pay attention to details and work harder.
- Feel more satisfied and experience more meaning in their work: achieving fulfilment in productivity, engagement and performance can only come about through developing a sense of meaning at work. Constant learning, growing and evolving encourages the feeling of meaning at work.
- Be more engaged in their work: organisations should make sure that they are utilising maximum manpower they have employed or else it is just a waste of resources. People, who are given the opportunity to invest their strengths every day at work, are bound to be six times more engaged in what they are performing.
- Experience improved team performance and greater success: managers who are able to effectively guide their staff’s personal creativity and strengths are certain to experience improved team performance and greater sense of achievement. Managers can identify potential individuals with core strengths so as to achieve fast, resourceful and competent results.
No job description requires you to develop your strengths; it merely is a self-assessment of oneself to achieve self-competence, self-confidence and self-fulfilment. Through this infographic visual, our infographic designers have been able to effectively display the for focusing on strengths to achieve improved working environments for managers on part of their employees and for you. As you can see our infographics design agency has worked successful worked creatively through our creative infographic designers to achieve the client’s requirements and infographic design specifications.